Some of the reasons why you should belong:
- The MSRT is your statewide professional society representing RTs
- MSRT recommends appointees to the State Advisory Commission for Radiologic Technologists
- Many 1/2 day seminars are offered throughout the year addressing various aspects of Radiologic Technology
- Student activities and functions are included at MSRT Events.
- Networking opportunities for meeting other members of your profession
- The annual three-day conference offers courses and seminars on professional as well as personal development topics
- EXPOSURE-The MSRT Newsletter, provides timely information on licensing and the field
- MSRT members attend MSRT-sponsored activities at reduced rates
Active Members shall be:
- Certified by the A.R.R.T. or its equivalent or hold an unrestricted license under Massachusetts state statute;
- A member in good standing with the ASRT;
- Actively engaged in the field of Radiologic Technology. Active members shall have all the rights and obligations of members.
shall be those individuals who are enrolled in accredited Radiologic Technology programs. Eligibility for this category shall terminate on conclusion or discontinuation of such enrollment. Student members shall have all rights and obligations of members, except the right to vote and hold office on the MSRT Executive Board.
MSRT Dues Structure
Fiscal Year July 1 to June 30
If Joining: July 1 – Feb. 28 – $50.00; March 1 – June 21 — $70.00*
$20.00 *These applicants will be considered paid through the NEW (or next) fiscal year.
Membership Application Submission
You can pay on-line using PayPal or mail your application to the MSRT. To mail to the MSRT office, please download Membership_Application, complete and mail with your dues payment to the MSRT Office. Please make checks payable to: Massachusetts Society of Radiologic Technologists